These 5 Foods Age You… Fast
Getting older is not the same thing as aging. Your biological age doesn’t depend on the number of candles you blow out on your next birthday.
Raise your own levels of the anti-aging “fountain of youth” compound without seeing a doctor…without paying thousands of dollars…safely, and naturally. Melt fat, increase muscle mass, get better skin tone, and improve your memory and concentration.
Start by steering clear of these age-accelerating offenders…and scroll down for all the details on how to turn back your clock—starting now:
Steer clear of these age-accelerating offenders…
- Wheat: Whole wheat, whole grain, multi-grain… Just skip it. Whole wheat and whole grain breads are marketed as “healthy choices.” But they’re so processed they’re actually terrible for your blood sugar levels. White bread has a glycemic index of 71. Whole wheat has the same number! Though whole grain comes in at 51, it’s still higher than some brands of vanilla cake mix. Lowering your insulin levels may just be the key to longevity and overall health.
- Corn: Whether you realize it or not, it’s hard to get away from corn on the standard American diet. It’s in just about everything. The worst offender is high fructose corn syrup. It promotes oxidative stress in the body, which speeds the aging process. It can even cause negative health effects similar to drinking too much alcohol (but without the buzz).
- “Vegetable” Oil: Most on the market come from GMO sources, so already they’re off to a bad start. To make matters worse, most oil is so highly refined that it actually causes inflammation and oxidative stress in the body. Instead, stick to organic olive, avocado, and coconut oils for your healthy fats.
- Milk: Don’t let its wholesome reputation fool you. Milk does your body more harm than good. Pasteurization destroys the enzymes, good bacteria, proteins, and vitamins found in raw milk. Essentially, you end up with dead calories. The bad news doesn’t stop there. The average glass of pasteurized skim milk has 12g of sugar and 12g of carbs per cup. A few glasses a day will take a toll on your blood sugar levels and seriously raise inflammation.
- Sugar: The obvious negative effects on bodyweight, blood sugar levels, and inflammation are only the beginning. Sugar actually prevents collagen fibers from repairing. This can stop skin from being supple and youthful in appearance. The worst part of it is that the effects of glycation—aging brought on by sugar—cannot be reversed. The only way to avoid glycation is to avoid sugar.
These are just a few of the simplest ways to start slowing down the clock. But better than that, there’s even a way to possibly reverse aging—and trick your body into thinking it’s decades younger. Turn fat to muscle…firm up skin…get a better memory…boost your energy…and improve your mood with this “age rewind.”
It copies a prescription treatment doctors use to reprogram older bodies to work like a young adult. But THIS way is all natural. It’s inexpensive. There’s no doctor required. And you can do it at home.
Go HERE for much more.
Share and Enjoy